- 3 Years
- Bachelor Degree
- C# and XAML Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services Understanding of using Xamarin technology in order to create effective native UI for iOS, Android and Windows phone.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain Xamarin applications and services from our mobile app.
- Develop and maintain a web-based app to serve our clients.
- Develop software interfaces to facilitate communication with clients
- Develop solutions to long and short term problems for a variety of software versions
- Work closely with our developer consultant and hardware engineering team.
- C# and XAML
- Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services
- Understanding of using Xamarin technology in order to create effective native UI for iOS, Android and Windows phone
- Knowledge of memory management
- Demonstrate primary programming skills
- Primary knowledge of database design and data structures
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required) from an accredited institution in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering,
- Computer Science or related technical field.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to understand, prepare, and communicate technical scientific information.
Official Notification: Click Here