This job has been Expired
- 2 Years
- Bachelor Degree
- Meticulous eye for correct spelling and grammar (we use the Chicago Manual of Style) Exceptional writing skills Previous experience as a copy editor in a UX setting is a bonus Excellent time management.
- Update and maintain the team Style Guide in tandem with the UserTesting Marketing team.
- Assess and edit reports for readability and adherence with the team Style Guide.
- Correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
- Work alongside team members to improve their approach to writing through individualized coaching and workshops based on common themes discovered over time.
- Meticulous eye for correct spelling and grammar (we use the Chicago Manual of Style)
- Exceptional writing skills
- Previous experience as a copy editor in a UX setting is a bonus
- Excellent time management
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or other relevant field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent professional communication and writing skills.
Official Notification: Click Here