- 7 Years
- Bachelor Degree
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed. Excellent time management skills. Knowledge of online tools and software. Ability to learn new tools quickly. Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
As a market leading premium business support company Worldwide101 drives the success of hundreds of dynamic growing small and medium-size businesses, not for profits and international companies with Executive Assistance, Marketing support, Project Management and more—all offered on a remote basis.
For more information about our company culture and to hear from team members about their experience in roles filled with variety and new learning – visit our jobs page at https://worldwide101.com/jobs/
You’ll be supporting business owners and senior executives with these kind of activities:
- Maintaining their appointment schedules and calendar.
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Making travel arrangements including flight and hotel bookings.
- Maximising the executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and
- documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf.
- Email management.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Conducting research on various topics.
- Providing customer/supplier support.
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
Your Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a role related to administration and executive assistance.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
Official Notification: Click Here