- 2 Years
- Bachelor Degree
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign Attention to detail HTML email design experience preferred Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment Ability to manage constructive criticism and meet deadlines.
This person will be responsible for the creation of a wide variety of graphics needs including HTML emails, web graphics, and print collateral. This person will be an integral part of a team of designers and will report directly to the Creative Director.
To work best with our team, this person is required to work from our office in McKinney, TX. No requests for part-time or remote employment will be considered.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- 1-3 years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Attention to detail
- HTML email design experience preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage constructive criticism and meet deadlines
- Understanding of branding, marketing, and consumer behavior and ability to apply that knowledge to design
- BA in graphic design, advertising, art, marketing, or equivalent industry experience
- Print layout design experience a plus
- Digital portfolio displaying strong design skill and awareness of the latest design trends
Official Notification: Click Here