- 2 Years
- Bachelor Degree
- Network, cold-call, “deep dive” into networks throughout various markets and build relationships via phone and in-person Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
AEi is seeking a Technical Recruiter to support a variety of our client’s technical roles, which include, but are not limited to Systems Engineer, Web Developer, Data Analyst, etc. You will be an active part of the recruitment process and play a key role in identifying, engaging, and hiring top talent.
- Source, recruit and hire professionals across a wide range of roles while managing process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Identify qualified talents using various sourcing techniques
- Partner with hiring teams to determine position requirements and follow through the recruitment and hiring process
- Conduct interviews with candidates, including first level interview and technical screening with the project owner
- Negotiate the offer and benefits package.
- Upload and update information into the corporate tracking tools
- Schedule phone screens for candidates.
- Participate in Daily/weekly meetings, contributing feedback and updates on open positions and active candidates.
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience required
- Network, cold-call, “deep dive” into networks throughout various markets and build relationships via phone and in-person
- Internet experience including job boards, job posting, and networking
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
- Strategic thinker who brings resolution to any challenges and problems throughout the recruiting process
- Strong customer orientation, ability to build effective relationships with candidates
- Can pick up internal tools quickly and have a willingness to grow and learn
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, with experience in MS Office products
Official Notification: Click Here