- Less than 1 Year
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience bringing complex product stories and help documentation to life in clear, concise ways Willing to collaborate with engineering, design and product management teams Willing to solve complex challenges and at times, stretch outside your job responsibilities.
Every action is seeking a Product Writer who is responsible for producing high-quality documentation and digital communications that contribute to product adoption and satisfaction. The ideal candidate for this position will have a demonstrated ability to translate technical concepts into consumable product content, be detail-oriented, and comfortable working with highly technical teams in a fast-paced environment. You will be a member of the product team and work with incredibly smart people who are passionate about political and nonprofit digital engagement, fundraising, and organizing; and believe that effective product content is critical to customer success. We are open to this position being remote and part-time.
What you’ll be doing and ideally be good at
- Own the entire documentation set, including help documentation and video scripts, new product announcements, developer guides, and release notes
- Work with product managers to create documentation that educates clients and internal team members on new features
- Support our release process with the review, editing, and writing of release notes and new feature announcements
- Edit, clarify and proofread product content written by other staff
- Translate complicated compliance, fundraising, organizing, and enterprise-level CRM concepts into easy to consume, jargon-free content
Actual Minimum Requirements
- 1 year of relevant experience on user-focused writing, including work in software, digital agency, documentation or journalism
- Experience bringing complex product stories and help documentation to live in clear, concise ways
- Willing to collaborate with engineering, design and product management teams
- Willing to solve complex challenges and at times, stretch outside your job responsibilities
- Willing to work autonomously to complete your responsibilities
- Willing to learn HTML if not already familiar with this technology.
Official Notification: Click Here