- 4 Years
- Bachelor Degree
- Develop graphical, video, and science content for MOOV professional development sessions. Provide assistance during professional development sessions for teachers and school leaders. Conduct Observations during school studies. Performs other duties as assigned.
The Research Specialist I – Content Developer, will the support the Texas A&M University College Massive Open Online Virtual Learning Environment (MOOV) program by developing graphical, video, and science content and assisting with implementation of MOOV professional development sessions in an effort to improve the capacity of K-12 in-service teachers to deliver strong well-researched instructional approaches. This is a part-time position.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in education, science, or closely related field.
- 4 years’ experience in graphics design, video and science content development.
- Master’s degree is equivalent to two years of experience.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- Driver’s License
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
- Other Requirements or Other Factors:
- Extensive travel with overnight stays.
- Travel up to 70% of the time.
- Preferred Education and Experience:
- Master’s or PhD
- 8 years’ experience in graphics design, video, online, and science content development.
- Science curriculum development for K-16 learning.
Official Notification: Click Here