- 5 Years
- Bachelor Degree
- Proficiency in critical software—primarily Microsoft Word, Ability to manage the creative process, workflow, and workload as part of the copy group.
The freelance senior copywriter takes responsibility for assigned conceptual and/or clinical writing and management of content from copy development through layout execution.
• Partners with studio designers/artists and editorial team as appropriate
• Demonstrates ownership of assigned tasks
• Follows clinical team mandatories and consistencies in writing style
• Receptive and responsive to constructive feedback from multiple sources, including creative and copy direction from ACD of Copy, ACD of Art, Creative Director, clinical team, and other clients as appropriate
• Maintains a sense of urgency throughout the project timeline
• Is knowledgeable and/or willing to learn about products and services specific to assigned copy projects
• Minimum of 5-7 years as a copywriter, and/or demonstrated accomplishments in work and talent
• Proficiency in critical software—primarily Microsoft Word
• Ability to manage the creative process, workflow, and workload as part of the copy group
• Conceptual creativity a plus: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; can collaborate with an art partner in brainstorming sessions
Official Notification: Click Here